Millinocket Marathon & Half Marathon
Millinocket, ME USA
December 3, 2022
RACE DATE: December 3rd, 2022
• Veterans Memorial Park
• Marathon - 31 Penobscot Ave, Millinocket, ME
• Half - 33 Penobscot Ave, Millinocket, ME
• Both races finish at 33 Penobscot Ave
• Marathon - 10:00AM (All marathoners will start at 10:00AM.)
• Half - 10:10AM (There will be a rolling start for the half-marathon beginning at 10:10AM, and ending at 10:25AM. Half participants may start at any time during this 15-minute period. The race is chip-timed, and your running time will not begin until your cross the start line timing mats.)
COURSE TIME LIMIT:
• Marathon - There is an 6-hour time limit beginning at 10:00AM. (Marathon participants who have not completed the first lap by 1:00PM will be directed to finish the race as a Half-Marathoner.)
• Half - There is an 5:50-minute time limit beginning at the 10:10AM start.
• The finish line will close at 4:00PM. Sunset is at 3:51PM.
• There is NO early start.
The Millinocket Marathon & Half is a FREE event. No one is required to pay an entry fee to participate in our event. Instead, we ask that runners spend money in the town our race was created to help. With that said, we do have some essential race services we need to fund. These costs include: bib numbers, race timing, bus transportation, port-a-johns, as well as a few other professional services.
In previous years we have used crowdfunding to help cover these costs. NEW for this year we have added an optional donation to the registration system to help us ensure these bills get paid. Anything raised above and beyond our essential race expenses will be donated to charitable Millinocket area groups or organizations.
If you are not running or you didn’t chip in at time of registration, but you’d love to support the race please click HERE to make a donation to help cover race expenses.
Please keep in mind that registration is limited and may close without notice. All participants must be signed up in advance. There is NO registration available at bib pick-up. You can learn more about registration HERE.