Horseshoe Lake Trail Run & 50K, 30K, Half Marathon, 5 Mile
Skyline Ridge Open Space Preserve, Palo Alto, CA. The preserve’s entrance is located one mile south of the intersection of Skyline Boulevard (Highway 35) and Page Mill Road.
- Sunday, May 1, 2022
- 8:00 a.m.
- 50KMarathon30KHalf Marathon5 mi (8:15 a.m.)
To get the shirt size you want, please register by 4/24/22.
- 5 mi - $45Half Marathon - $5530K - $60Marathon - $6550K - $75
- Late Entry (after 4/24/22) - Add $10
- Pre-registration closes at 12 noon, Friday, April 29th
- Race-day Entry (if not sold out) - Add $20
- Read our Cancellation Policy.
The course is within the Skyline Ridge, Long Ridge, and Russian Ridge Open Space Preserves. The majority of the course is along the Bay Area Ridge Trail with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Santa Cruz Mountains.
(Distances are accurately measured using a Rolatape® surveyor’s measuring wheel.)