Casper Wyoming Marathon & Half Marathon, Marathon Relay, 10K
June 4, 2023
Casper Wyoming Marathon & Half Marathon, Marathon Relay, 9.33K
Casper, WY USA
- The Wyoming Ford Center provides an indoor space before the race. Pre-race snacks, coffee, water, and Gatorade are provided. And Yes – Indoor Flush Toilets!
- Platte Valley Physical Therapy is on-hand to provide pre-race taping, stretching and massage.
- Aid Stations are provided roughly at every 2-4 miles. Aid stations are equipped with fruit, Gu, Water, Gatorade, basic first aid supplies and our amazing volunteers!
- Port-a-Potties are also provided in adequate intervals along the course.
- Medical Personnel are throughout the course to provide basic first aid. A Medical Tent is located at the finish line.
- Food is provided at the finish line–Pizza, Sandwiches, Fruit, Snacks, Chocolate Milk, Water, Gatorade, and Adult Beverages.
- In addition, we provide live music at the finish line by the Last Coyote.
- Headphones are not allowed on the course when running on city streets. We ask for your compliance with this due to our insurance requirements. Strollers and Dogs are not allowed for the Marathon and Half Marathon distances.